||Oracle Tips by Burleson
Oracle10g Grid Computing
Chapter 17 -
Oracle’s Grid Integration Technologies
Data Pump Export
Here are some examples of how to use the exclude
will exclude all (non-referential) constraints except for NOT NULL
will exclude object grants on all object types and system privilege
will exclude only the definitions of users, not the objects
contained within the user’s schemas.
will exclude a specific user HR and all of the HR schema’s objects.
EXCLUDE=PACKAGE, FUNCTION, PROCEDURE
will exclude all packages, functions, and procedures associated with
– This specifies the system change number (SCN) that the export uses
to enable the Flashback utility. The export operation is performed
with data that is consistent as of this SCN.
flashback_time – This will use a SCN that is
most closely matched to the specified time to enable the Flashback
utility. The export operation is performed with data that is
consistent as of this SCN.
include – This allows the fine-grained
specification of objects and object types that are to be included in
the export operation. The include and exclude parameter are
You can use
either INCLUDE or EXCLUDE if you use CONTENT=DATA_ONLY, which
implies access to table rows only.
Here is an example of a parameter file for an
export operation that only includes views and procedures for schemas
HR and OE:
For more information,
see the book
Grid and Real Application Clusters 30% off if you
buy it directly from Rampant TechPress .
Written by top Oracle
experts, this RAC book has a complete online code depot with
ready to use RAC scripts.
can offer world-class remote Oracle database support at super-affordable prices.
Oracle DBA service provides 100% of the remote Oracle database administration
needs for your company, and includes 24x7 access to our staff of 100% OCP
Certified Oracle DBAs.
We require a 12 month service commitment and include the following services:
- Initial configuration review and problem identification
- Installation of Oracle statistics collection mechanisms and quarterly
database growth summaries
- Hourly monitoring of your Oracle database for pending problems
- Periodic performance analysis & identification of tuning activities
- Twenty Four hour Oracle emergency support
- Reporting and resolving all serious Oracle alert log messages
- Free use of the BC
- Quick response emergency support for production database outages
- Four hours of free remote DBA support every month. You can use these free
hours for any DBA activity, including database analysis, system design,
production migrations or personal mentoring.
information, please visit www.dba-oracle.com.