||Oracle Tips by Burleson
the Programmer Job Interview
J2EE Telephone Pre-interview Questions
At some point in
the process, you will be faced with a number of high quality resumes
in your file. Committing to an on-site interview costs time and
money for both parties. It is therefore important to consider some
pre-interview checking. Performing a telephone interview to
pre-screen geographically remote candidates can help in avoiding
travel costs associated with an on-site interview. Also, ask to see
their previous work or contact a former employer. As long as you
remain discrete this is generally not going to be an issue.
The following 10
questions should help in determining the technical skill set of any
potential J2EE candidate. The questions are simple enough that any
qualified J2EE professional should me able to answer them
immediately from memory. If a candidate has a hard time with these
questions, they may not be appropriate for a full time position as a
J2EE Developer or Architect.
The above text is
an excerpt from:
Conducting the Programmer Job Interview
The IT Manager Guide with Java, J2EE, C,
PHP and Oracle interview questions!
by Janet Burleson
can offer world-class remote Oracle database support at super-affordable prices.
Oracle DBA service provides 100% of the remote Oracle database administration
needs for your company, and includes 24x7 access to our staff of 100% OCP
Certified Oracle DBAs.
We require a 12 month service commitment and include the following services:
- Initial configuration review and problem identification
- Installation of Oracle statistics collection mechanisms and quarterly
database growth summaries
- Hourly monitoring of your Oracle database for pending problems
- Periodic performance analysis & identification of tuning activities
- Twenty Four hour Oracle emergency support
- Reporting and resolving all serious Oracle alert log messages
- Free use of the BC
- Quick response emergency support for production database outages
- Four hours of free remote DBA support every month. You can use these free
hours for any DBA activity, including database analysis, system design,
production migrations or personal mentoring.
information, please visit
www.oracle-training.cc or email